Tekswamp remote control for BenQ MX710 projector.
This remote is compatible only with the models listed above. No additional programming is required. The remote provides most of the original commands for your projector. It is guaranteed to turn the projector on and off, give access to and navigate the menu, choose input signal. Some specific functions, such as page flip, keystone correction, video adjustment and numbers are normally available but in rare cases may not work properly with some projectors.
- Compact and ergonomic design: The remote features comfortable, easy to reach buttons and a compact, rectangular body, convenient for transportation. Dimensions: 5.5in x 1.5in x 0.8in
- Long-lasting batteries: Electrical circuit of the remote control requires little power to operate. It will continue to operate even when the batteries are close to their life’s end.
- Strong beam: The power of the beam is comparable to that of the most original remote controls and depends on the strength of the batteries inside.
- “ON” Indicator: The “ON” Indicator lights up after any active button on the remote has been pressed. It indicates that the remote works properly and that it sends an IR signal to the projector.
- Soft buttons: Buttons are comfortable but not overly-sensitive to touch. This feature prevents them from wearing out or sending accidental signals.
- Security screw: Security Screw is a childproofing feature that prevents unauthorized access to the small parts inside and the choking hazards associated with them.
- Durability: The remote is manufactured from strong durable plastic and will not break easily.
No laser pointer is available.
Remote requires two “AAA” batteries (not included).